AquaCast® Liner wants to shares 5reasons to use waterproof casts for broken bones especially broken legs, broken arms, and broken wrists for kids and adults.
1. Waterproof casts allow the patient to wash with mild soap and water allowing patients to maintain more normal hygiene practices.
2. They are durable. In many cases, the patient can participate in doctor approved activities while wearing the cast.
3. The patient is able to bathe or shower with no preparation time for a clumsy cast cover.
4. There is less chance the patient will require a trip to the doctor for recasting due to a damaged wet cast.
5. Waterproof casts provide adequate support to the injury for proper healing.